Support for MME's Cougs
- Undergraduate Registration Notes
- PDF file with all Course Codes for Schedule Surfer.
- Final Approved GenEd 110-111 Subs 9-10.txt Approved exceptions for transfer students.
- Writing Portfolio
- Applying for Graduation
- For ME undergraduates
- 2 year plan; fall 15 - spring 17
- Summer 2015 Schedules of Classes
- Fall 2015 Schedules of Classes
- Spring 2016 Schedules of Classes
- How to Certify
- GER Prerequisites.pdf
- UCORE Prerequisites.pdf
- Fall 2015 ME Technical Electives
- ME/MSE 413 Mechanics of Solids
- ME 436 Combustion Engines
- ME 461 Introduction to Nuclear Engineering
- ME 475 Manufacturing Enterprise Systems – Automation and Product Realization
- MSE 402 Polymeric Materials
- MSE 406 Biomaterials
- E-Mail limits for email@example.com
Message size limit: 25 MB
Subject length limit: 255 characters
File attachments limit: 250 attachments
File attachment size limit: 25 MB
Multipart message limit: 250 parts
Embedded message depth limit: 30 embedded messages
Message header limit: 64 KB
- Disabilities Syllabus Statement
- Reasonable accommodations are available for any student with a documented disability. If you have a disability and may need accommodations to fully participate in any MME class, please visit the Disability Resource Center (DRC). All accommodations MUST be approved through the DRC (Washington Building, Room 217). Please stop by or call 509-335-3417 to make an appointment with a disability specialist.
- Career Advising
- In addition to regular academic advising, Technical & Career advising is available to all ME & MSE students on the Career Advising page.
- Academic Success and Career Center
- CougLink - online resource for nation-wide job and internship listings.
- The university offers several tutoring programs on the Pullman campus:
- Academic Success and Career Center: Peer Tutoring
- VCEA Tutoring Program Dana 134.
- Laptop/Notebook/Tablet PC Requirements
- Details on Laptop PC requirement
- Purchase Request:(Non-club) Complete form on your computer, print, have signed by Faculty, submit to office staff in Sloan 201.
- Purchase Request:(for-club) Complete form on your computer, print, have signed by Faculty, submit to office staff in Sloan 201.
- Travel Request:(for-club) Complete form on your computer, print, have signed by treasurer, submit to office staff in Sloan 201.
- Travel request: Complete, print, submit to Sloan 201.
- Safety at WSU
- Washington State University is committed to maintaining the safety of the students, faculty, staff, and visitors to the Pullman campus. These web links connect to the WSU Safety and Emergencey Managment sites, students should take the time to view these sites.
- Campus Safety Plan
- Office of Emergency Management
- Office of Emergency Management>Emergencies & You
- WSU web sites
- Office of the Registrar
- Free ANSYS Student
- ANSYS Student is an introductory software package for engineering students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of simulation while gaining exposure to the state-of-the-art ANSYS Workbench simulation workflow, pre-processing, post-processing and solver products.
- ANSYS Student is an Educational License for personal educational purposes. The analysis work performed with ANSYS Student must be non-proprietary, and the product may not be used for competitive analysis (such as benchmarking) or for any commercial work.
- Visit the ANSYS Student Product webpage to:
- Learn more about the capabilities, etc.
- Download the software
- Get installation instructions
- Free SolidWorks software
- Instructions for getting SolidWorks will be below if you are using a computer with a WSU IP address. You may use the VPN server to get a WSU IP address if you are off campus.
If you plan to take the FE, remember the exam is now computer based. Exam windows will be Jan-Feb; April-May; July-Aug; October-November so please plan accordingly based on your graduation date.
To register go to: http://ncees.org/exams/state-pages/washington-exam-registration/. The exam is available at the University of Idaho and you can take it there. Space will be limited and the exam will only be available during normal business hours, you may need to miss class, so plan ahead.
2007 AIAA team in Tucson