Support for MME's Cougs
- Changes for GenEd 110, GenEd 111, Tier III and D GERs for ME and MSE students
- GenEd 110 and GenEd 111 have been replaced by HIST 120 and HIST121 respectively.
- ME and MSE students no longer have to take a 400-level Tier III course from the humanities and social science lists. ME 416 is a Tier III for both ME and MSE students. ME 416 does not cover the H or S GER requirement if it is still needed!
- Students that need the H or S GER can select any level H, G, S, K, or I three-credit GER course. If students need both the H or S GER and the D GER, they can take any SD, HD or GD course and count it for both the H or S GER and the D GER.
- Undergraduate Registration Notes
- PDF file with all Course Codes for Schedule Surfer.
- Final Approved GenEd 110-111 Subs 9-10.txt Approved exceptions for transfer students.
- Writing Portfolio
- Applying for Graduation
- Disabilities Syllabus Statement
- Reasonable accommodations are available for any student with a documented disability. If you have a disability and may need accommodations to fully participate in any MME class, please visit the Disability Resource Center (DRC). All accommodations MUST be approved through the DRC (Washington Building, Room 217). Please stop by or call 509-335-3417 to make an appointment with a disability specialist.
- Career Advising
- In addition to regular academic advising, Technical & Career advising is available to all ME & MSE students on the Career Advising page.
- Center for Advising and Career Development
- CougLink - online resource for nation-wide job and internship listings.
- The university offers several tutoring programs on the Pullman campus:
- Center for Advising and Career Development: Peer Tutoring
- CEA Tutoring Program Dana 134.
- Laptop/Notebook/Tablet PC Requirements
- Details on Laptop PC requirement
- Purchase Request:(Non-club) Complete form on your computer, print, have signed by Faculty, submit to office staff in Sloan 201.
- Purchase Request:(for-club) Complete form on your computer, print, have signed by Faculty, submit to office staff in Sloan 201.
- Travel Request:(for-club) Complete form on your computer, print, have signed by treasurer, submit to office staff in Sloan 201.
- Travel request: Complete, print, submit to Sloan 201.
- Safety at WSU
- Washington State University is committed to maintaining the safety of the students, faculty, staff, and visitors to the Pullman campus. These web links connect to the WSU Safety and Emergencey Managment sites, students should take the time to view these sites.
- Campus Safety Plan
- Office of Emergency Management
- Office of Emergency Management>Emergencies & You
- WSU web sites
- Office of the Registrar
- Free SolidWorks software
- Instructions for getting SolidWorks will be below if you are using a computer with a WSU IP address. You may use the VPN server to get a WSU IP address if you are off campus.
The application for the State of Washington FE exam is on the following website: http://www.dol.wa.gov/forms/651018.pdf
The following link has information about the Washington State engineering exams, dates and deadlines: http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/engineerslandsurveyors/
Formula SAE car in testing for 2008 competition